Watch the top US/Silicon Valley entrepreneur finalists present their innovative AI-powered and SDG-driven solutions to the honorary US judges.
In partnership with Tortora Brayda Institute, the selected finalists represent the US/Silicon Valley region and compete against each other to win a spot at the Global Grand Finale on December 9th.
Co-organizer Tortora Brayda Institute, in partnership with AI for Good, has handpicked top AI experts to identify the winner to represent US talent.
The honorary judges are:
- Aaron Burciaga, Vice President Data and Artificial Intelligence, ECS
- Sarah Storelli, Global Marketing Leader, Amazon Web Services (AWS) Worldwide Public Sector
- Cydni (Rogers) Tetro, CEO and Board Member, Brandless, Inc.
- Carlo Tortora Brayda, CEO, Gorilla Corporation and Founder and Executive Chairman, Tortora Brayda Institute
- Joseph J. Hopkins, Founder and Senior Managing Partner, The IPRESTIGE Emerge Fund LLC