Do you have an innovative solution using AI to advance the SDGs?
Tortora Brayda Institute, in partnership with AI for Good, is hosting its 3rd annual AI for Good Silicon Valley Innovation Factory.
For more detailed information on the event, please download this PDF.
Click here to view the 2021 Silicon Valley Innovation Factory Live Pitching session
Click here to view the 2021 AI for Good Grand Finale
About the Sillicon Valley Innovation Factory Contest
The Innovation Factory Contest is a global contest reviewing technologies and use cases that can make the world a better place in direct alignment with the UN SDGs. The Agenda 2030 and it's Sustainable Development Goals are a plan of action from the United Nations that set 17 global goals to achieve by 2030. The goals put forward the global challenges we face, including challenges related to poverty, inequality, climate, and justice.
The Tortora Brayda Institute will host the US Chapter of the contest - the Silicon Valley Innovation Factory Contest. This competition, in alignment with other regional contests, aims to raise awareness of the SDGs and promote AI technology’s alignment to the cause in the United States in general and Silicon Valley in particular.
The winner of the Silicon Valley Innovation Factory will join the Innovation Factory Grand Finale in December.
What’s in it for you!
Shortlisted contestants will receive the following benefits from Tortora Brayda Institute for the US/Silicon Valley Innovation Factory contest:
- PR visibility: Listed with organization/company name, name of the presenter as well as a solution in a press release announcing the shortlisted contestants for the live pitch event on November 9. This press release will also include the high profiled judges of the contest. This PR visibility will reach between 6-9 million audiences. The sole winner of the US/Silicon Valley contest will get additional PR visibility through a second press release announcing them as the winner for this region.
- Membership: One-year free membership to Tortora Brayda Institute, with free participation to any active Task Forces including its meetings. Connecting with members at closed meetings.
- Accelerator Program: Mentoring sessions with past participants, judges and industry experts prior to the pitching session
AI for Good offers the following to the winner of each regional AI for Good Innovation Factory
- Interview video or blog produced by the ITU
- Fast-track access to our sponsor’s accelerator program (if applicable)