MEETING AND COMMITTEE PARTICIPATION TERMS AND CODE OF CONDUCT
This Think Tank Participation Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into by and between you, a participant in a Tortora Brayda Partnership Excellence Think Tank (“Think Tank”) and Tortora Brayda Inc. (“Tortora Brayda”).
By participating in the Think Tank, your are confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of this agreement and agree to be bound by them. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not participate in the Think Tank.
Tortora Brayda reserves the right to modify this agreement at any time and without notice to you. Your continued participation in the Think Tank after modification of this agreement will constitute your acknowledgement of the modified terms and conditions and your willingness to be bound by them.
1. Views expressed by participants in our Think Tanks are not endorsed by Tortora Brayda. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Tortora Brayda, its officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any action arising out of or related to any material you share in the Think Tank.
2. Every participant in the Think Tank should feel comfortable sharing their views with other Think Tank participants. You agree that you will not share material in a Think Tank which is libelous, defamatory, indecent, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, abusive, vulgar, obscene, or offensive.
3. By participating in the Think Tank, you are granting Tortora Brayda the right to take photographs or video that may contain your likeness as well as the likeness or image of your property (“Photographs”). Photographs are the sole and exclusive property of Tortora Brayda.
4. By participating in the Think Tank, you are granting Tortora Brayda the right to record, publish, or obtain testimonials or other statements from you (“Testimonials”). Testimonials are the sole and exclusive property of Tortora Brayda.
5. Information shared in the Think Tank is intended to be freely used by other members and Tortora Brayda to help drive better, more collaborative business partnerships. Because of this, it is important that information or other materials you share in the Think Tank (“Materials”) be your own work or work to which you have appropriate rights to share. Please do not share any Materials which are proprietary or to which you do not have the appropriate rights. By sharing Materials in the Think Tank, you are granting Tortora Brayda a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to the Materials.
6. Tortora Brayda reserves the right to terminate your participation in the Think Tank at any time and for any reason.
7. BY SUBMITTING THIS FORM, YOU HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE TORTORA BRAYDA FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE AND ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND THEREFOR FOR ANY INJURY OR DEATH OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE THINK TANK WHETHER CAUSED OR CONTRIBUTED TO BY TORTORA BRAYDA, THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHERWISE. YOU ALSO ACCEPT THAT THE INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT IN THIS FORM IS CORRECT, AND THAT TORTORA BRAYDA CAN USE THIS INFORMATION ON ITS MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY AND COMMUNICATE TO YOU VIA EMAIL.